- Karnataka Government Commercial Tax payment (VAT)
To pay Tax online
- Click on the portal of Department of Commercial Tax, KARNATAKA GOVT. You will be directed to the KARNATAKA state govt. site for online tax payment.
- Select the applicable tax payment and fill up the required details.
- Select SBM for payment from the list of Banks. You will be redirected to the OnlineSBM login page.
- Enter your Internet Banking user ID and password. If your credentials are valid, you can proceed to select the account from which you wish to pay tax.
- You are provided a link to print the e-challan for this payment on successful processing of your transaction.
- You can also generate e-challan subsequently from 'Status Enquiry' / 'Reports' (link under 'enquiries' tab of onlinesbm.com)
- Online system of tax-receipt for Govt. of Maharashtra (MVAT and Central Sales Tax)
- Logon to https://www.onlinesbm.com and provide your user ID and password.
- Click on 'E-Tax' tab.
- Select State Government 'Maharashtra' from 'State Govt. Taxes'
- Select appropriate Tax Type from the drop down.
- Fill the e-pay form displayed for making the payment.
- Select the account from which you wish to pay tax & submit.
- You are displayed a pre-confirmation page for checking the details of Tax Payment. Click on submit after checking for confirmation.
- After confirmation a link is provided to print the e-receipt for the payment.
- You can also generate e-challan subsequently from 'status enquiry' link under 'enquiries' tab of onlinesbm.com.
- If you are a corporate the transaction is pending for authorization. Contact the authorizer for the debit account to authorize and complete the transaction. On completion of successful transaction, the challan will be available in the 'Query by Account' or 'Query by Echeque' link under 'Reports' tab.